Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hey thar

My name is Michael, I am a gamer and one of the people Oli (aka Charlie) is sharing this account with.  I'll be updating occasionally about what i've been up to in the gaming world.  I started gaming at the age of 4 with the original Nintendo console by playing Mario bros. with my sisters.  Then I got into the handheld scene, as everyone does, with Pokemon Red. I love the smell of sulphur in the morning.  Then I got introduced to Warcraft 3 when I was 8 and started after that, I was hooked on PC gaming, my first proper computer was a crappy HP, it could run the essential games, I got that at the age of 9 and didn't get rid of it until I was 16.  It was a trooper, though it would make random noises, and short out during thunderstorms... I am a jack of all trades when it comes to games, never a true master of any genre.  

No comments:

Post a Comment